- Go to to your START menu and find the RUN command.
- type REGEDIT in RUN command to show the registry editor.
- In your Registry editor, you can see that the window is subdivided into two. Find the HKEY_CURRENT_USER in left. You can notice the HKEY_CURRENT_USER has a positive sign(+) . click the plus sign(+) and you can see HKEY_CURRENT_USER subdirectory.
- Try to find Software. Left side of the word Software has a positive sign(+). Click the plus sign (+) in order for your to see its subdirectory, and you can see a list of files.
- Next find the word Yahoo. It can be found on the lower part under the Software directory. Yahoo has a subdirectory in order for you to see its subdirectory click the postive or plus sign (+) on its left side.
- After you found Yahoo and see its subdirectory, next is find the pager under the directory of Yahoo and you can notice again the posive sign (+) on the left side of the pager. Click the positive sign and you can see subdirectory of pager.
- And find the Test word or directory under the pager directory. Click the Test directory and you can noticed on the right side of the window Registry Editor you can see a file name Default, the type is REG_SZ, and the data indicated "value is not set".
- Right click on the right side of the window Registry Editor which I describe in step number 7 , click new and you can see its subdirectory again and select the DWORD and name it plural or the filename of this DWORD should be plural. Since you created a new file, name plural next thing you must to do is double click the file. There is a small window will appear, change the value of data to 1 then the base should be Hexadecimal and click ok. Close the Registry Editor and restart your computer...
There you go...
Congratulation You have now a Multiple Yahoo Messenger in your desktop... You can now log in your yahoo account as many as you can.