First: We need to change the installation path.
- Find the Skype executable file (Skype.exe) in: C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\ for 32bit(x86) operating system. For 64bit(x64) Operating system the executable (Skype.exe) in C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
- Right click on it and choose: Send to > Desktop (create shortcut)
- Locate the shortcut on the desktop, then right-click on it and choose Properties
- In the Target field, add: /secondary. The Target field should now be: "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /secondary
- Click OK. You can now start a new instance of Skype every time you double-click on the new shortcut.
Second: Running directly the code below.
- From the Windows taskbar, click Start > Run (or press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard at the same time)
- In the Run window, enter the following command (include the quotes) and press OK:
- "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /secondary